CFAP runs an active visitor programme for established academics, which aims to increase understanding and collaboration between international researchers and academics in the University of Cambridge. We welcome visitors from academia and industry who are engaged in research and development in finance.
For more information, please contact Mette Jamasb.
What You May Expect
- Travel support
- Office space and the possibility of attending a range of events at CFAP and Cambridge Finance
- Encouragement and support to organise a workshop at Cambridge Finance and/or CFAP
- An assigned host to welcome you and engage you in your particular area of work
- Support and collaboration throughout the visit
- An excellent environment for research
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for a funded visit, please:
- Contact Mette Jamasb, the Centre Manager to request an application form
- Identify and contact a member of the CFAP staff with whom you wish to collaborate, as a prerequisite for a successful working relationship is to establish shared interests and a plan for the visit.
- In consultation with that staff member, submit the application to the Centre Manager.
- With your application, include your CV, the name and contact details of two referees, and describe the kind of work you would like to pursue during your visit.
Applications to our Visitors Programme need to be approved by the Centre's Director.