We are associated with a number of other research centres and organisations, including:
Cambridge University Centres/Organisations
Cambridge Finance (CF)
Cambridge Finance (CF) is an umbrella organisation which co-ordinates cross-faculty research on all aspects of finance. CFAP is one of its research centres. The other members are:
- Centre for Corporate and Commercial Law (3CL)
- Centre for Financial History (CFH)
- Centre for Financial Research (CFR)
- Centre for International Macroeconomics and Finance (CIMF)
- Judge Business School Finance & Accounting Research Group (JBSF)
- Real Estate Finance (REF)
Cambridge Endowment for Research in Finance (CERF)
CERF is dedicated to developing an enhanced understanding of how and why financial markets and institutions have evolved as they have and why they behave as they do. CERF is the main funding body for both Cambridge Finance and CFAP.
Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS)
CFAP is one of the research centres based within Cambridge Judge Business School.
Other Research Centres
The Bendheim Center for Finance (Princeton University), with whom CF and CFAP host a joint annual exchange every September.
The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania), with whom CF and CFAP host a joint seminar day each spring.